Who insures home inspectors?

I am having a heck of a time finding an insurance company for errors and omissions insurance and general liability. I live in Alberta and no one phones me back, does anyone have any suggestions?
Travis Hardy

I have a local agent, but the underwriter is the Hartford. Any company who sells business insurance should be able to help. Plus I know theres a link on the NACHI site somewhere where they are at least linked if not partnered up providing E&O to members…

Hub international

Go with Kim Smith at Hub InterNational and tell them Kevin Wood sent you.
Also sign up with us at **OntarioAchi **so we can help you get on THE RIGHT TRAK. LOL

In Alberta the inspector is not insured. The licenced business that employs him has to carry the insurance.
Contact Bev @ Aqua Insurance’s
Edmonton Head Office
#108, 13220 St. Albert Trail
Edmonton, AB T5L-4W1
Local: 780-448-0100
Fax: 780-448-0281.
Go to http://ab.nachi.org/albertanachi/ to review the regulations for licencing. Also on this site is the complete regulations that has to be followed before you can get a business licence and an inspectors licence.