Wind Mit - How do you want me to represent you?

Russ,
$500. sent today via web> I did my part…

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Milton is one of the most supportive members of our chapter. Even when we did our chapter meeting in Gainesville he drove all the way up from Miami…

Hello Michelle,

How does one donate without using their Paypal account? Can I call your office. Paypal is tied to my personal accounts, and I want to donate with the Business.

On the donation page select the credit card option below paypal.

Hey Jay! You can write a business check and mail to the chapter address: (preferred)

FLHII
1103 W. Hibiscus Blvd Ste 311
Melbourne, FL 32901

Or, you can call me with a Credit card… :slight_smile:

Either way is FABULOUS! THANK YOU!!

HOLY CRAP…MILTON! You are a huge supporter of your profession and Eric that donation was very generous as well! I promise this will go to good use. I cannot thank you enough, it alleviates some of the stress Me, John and Preston have with this possible financial burden on our shoulders!

TY TY TY…All I can say it the generosity shown to better the profession I hope will pay you back 10 fold…

Thanks

Russ

After our conversation this morning, more donations from me will be coming your way.:wink:
I wish you luck!

Luck has nothing to do with it when it comes to the members. We cannot put LUCK into the equation. Lets use Professionalism, Morals, Skills, Hard work and most importantly working together for the betterment of our profession.

I guess a little luck won’t hurt neither. Thanks Eric for not only the money but the continual support and the more important input you give each and everyday to this message board and the profession.

Thanks Russ for your continued effort and support of us all. I appreciate it. May not be able to make all the meeting but, I will continue to support the fund each and every month. Keep up the good work!

Bert