Zinsco panel?

Inspected a 1930 structure today (bank owned) that had the panel shown in the photos. Nothing to identify it as a Zinsco panel but the breaker and bus bar style made me think that it was. Electrical is on the low end of my knowledge base and I’m hoping somebody can identify the make of this panel. Thanks!

Yes, Zinsco panel.

Zinsco split-bus panel


Thanks all, much appreciated.

Definetly Zinsco and the Grey Breakers are the replacement type. There is a replacement for the bussbars if they melt

It is definitely a Zinsco panel.