4 point multi strand aluminum

Yes, I look at each wire. I am asking about the photographic evidence and if a closeup is required or if a wide shot is all that is needed as in the pic above. ?

That photo is fine. Include the same sized shot with the cover on. You only need close ups (with captions…MM:p), to show defects you find, or maybe the panel label / main breaker.

No captions for you>>>>>move left :slight_smile:

I do agree the simular large panel on and off photo seems to work fine every time. I have it on my report if they need full size images so they can zoom in and stuff just to contact me and I am glad to send it along. Just do not ask me what it is :slight_smile:

The reason I almost NEVER use captions in an insurance inspection is that I feel it increases my liability.

What if I have a brain fart, get distracted by my beautiful wife or just mess up and label something wrong?

Well then people can come up with a zillion reasons why I did it. If I do not say what things are and they accept the report and do not ask for additional stuff thein I figure we are good to go :slight_smile: It makes it where nothing in my report is wrong I just may need to give them something else. Rarely happens.

My reason WHY of the day :slight_smile: #1

For somebody that has almost 13K posts, what’s a few more words under a picture? Face it Mike, you just don’t like to write things in a report that may come back and bite you.

You could “Self Audit” your reports before you send them…just a thought.

Refer back to my original comment, it really doesn’t take me any additional time, plus it would cut down on the phone calls, we have a lot of older clients in our area.

Brad you are absolutely correct. I wish to ALWAYS limit my liability and personal safety in EVERYTHING I do. For the record I do self audit and normally check each report at least 2 times before sending to client but I still sometimes miss things.

I try to work as smart as possible and as less as possible while still providing excellent service. In the end I want the client to feel he got a good job at a good price and I do not want to feel taken advantage of.

I also do not wish to teach underwriters and agents and office folks their jobs unless of course THEY PAY ME.

At the end of every transaction I take part of I would love it if all evolved were happier than a pig in slop. That also includes my happiness.