A pretty good idea

I RECEIVED THIS YESTERDAY AND HAVE SENT IT ON TO FRIENDS. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP OUT CAN PASTE THIS TO THEIR EMAIL AND GET THE BALL ROLLING.

FOR OUR GUYS IN AFGHANISTAN;
----------------------------------------------------------------------

**Why do they have to buy a cup of coffee???
It should be on the house.
It’s time to start a petition to Tim Horton’s.
Now that they are located in Kandahar, our troops can introduce the coalition to a Double Double. I would like to be able to BUY a ‘soldier’ a well deserved Canadian Maple and an Ice Cap.

Let’s get it going Timmies, it’s time to buy a soldier a coffee. So here it is…my petition for a Canada Wide ‘Buy a Soldier A Coffee Day’. How 'bout making it Nov 12, the day after Rememberence Day??

Can you imagine how many people would drop the money for a ‘Coffee for a Soldier’ into a box at all the Horton’s outlets? It would probably rival Horton’s Summer Camp Fund!

When this petition gets to about 300 send it to the below email address. **customer_service@timhortons.com](http://mc/compose?to=customer_service@timhortons.com)

Click forward, add your name to the bottom of the list, and Bcc: your friends.

I was sent a series of Emails from Hortons ( staff working on Sunday!! Who knew ?!!?) and it appears that if there is enough support for this programme they will make some kind of donation process available in their stores.

Excellent idea George!!

Started 15 of them hopefully they’ll reach fruitation.