A Thank You to our Vendors

John and I would just like to take a minute to Thank all of the vendors that attended our conference. I received some tremendous feedback from our attendees on how much they enjoyed and appreciated your attendance.

I also understand that it was a successful conference for all of you as well! I know I saw many of the hotel side rooms being used for extra sessions on selling products or software and John Fricot from FLIR was tremendously pleased with the interaction of all of the attendees!! Inspectors were definitely looking for particular items such as software, equipment, and money generating programs!

Our chapter will continue to support and promote all of the vendors who came to our conference and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future!!

THANK YOU TO:

203K in a box - Catherine Hall
3D Inspection Systems - Carl Fowler
allinspections - Melissa Chaumont & Crew
CH Insurance - Schuyler Hellings
Citadel/Inspector Pro Insurance - Will & Jon
FLIR - John Fricot
HomeGauge - Russell Buchanan
Home Inspector Pro - Dominic Maricic
Ken Compton - Personal Marketing Guru
Mike Crow - Founder, Millionaire Inspector Community
ProLab
Radalink - Terry and Jason
Residential Warranty Services - Nathan Thornberry

:smiley: You all are ROCK STARS.
Thank you Again on behalf of
The FL Home & Insurance Inspectors Chapter of InterNACHI

Also - A special shout out to Catherine Hall for her donation of $350.00 to our Legislative Fund today and again to Mike Crow for his donation of $1000.00 :shock: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I 2nd that http://www.nachi.org/forum/avatars/mshishilla1-25260.gif?dateline=1290313612 ****](http://www.nachi.org/forum/users/mshishilla1/)Michelle!
The vender’s were great!
I’ve partaken in their services & I’ll be attending Radalink’s course in Jan.
I’ve enrolled with the Residential Warranty Services & currently learning Home Inspector Pro software. From the looks of it, I’ll be able to spend more time with my family & less time doing reports!!
I’d like to give a special thank you to you Michelle, the conference was fantastic!
You have my vote for NACHI member of the year!!

The thing we needed was deliverd to us thank you very much, what we need to help us with our company