All new Certified Master Inspector site released!

Can you put my name back to the way it was?

What? Only your Mom call you that, Chuck?:smiley:

Chuck, email me fastreply@nachi.org the change you want to have made.

Great site! Now I’m looking for the French language site as was the case for the old site??

G

Bravo. Great rejuvenation of the Certified Master Inspector site.
I will be submitting my application as the Provencal Chapter president and Quebec member this week.

I am most certain InterNACHI’s founder is behind our great Canadian provinces equally Gilles. InterNACHI is apparently distilling an new Ontario Logo. I am certain Nick Gromicko and Cofounder Joe Farrsetta will get to it in time.
Best regards.
Robert

Hi Chuck,

I added your name into the system. If there are any changes that need to be made please contact me directly at chloe@internachi.org, and I will have the info updated for you ASAP. Thanks

Chloe

I think the new CMI site and qualifications are a leap forward. Recalling an old post, how to make the CMI better I wish I would have recommended these changes. I feel members will be more in line with the payment plans and internet system of applications.

The CMI sites new image is every clear and concise.
The mission statement is where it should be and by adding the inclusion of the CMIB board of directors directly below helps verify & maintain a professional looking image to clients and members peering the sites front page.

NOTE: I think the CMI resources can be used as marketing strategy. Installed in your marketing material will enhance the inspector image.

The advent of online registrations was long in coming but like everything, all things good are worth waiting for IMO.
The CMI has stepped into the 21st century.
Bravo Nick and InterNACHI.

I have applied and hope I will be accepted.
Wishing the CMI and all its members the very best of luck.
Best regards.
Robert.