Another image added to the free Gallery: Conduit vs. Cable Receptacle Grounding

The white and black are reversed. Neutral is the larger slot.


Thanks Jim. We are in the process of changing that.

If the goal with these graphics is to educate inspectors then the correct terminology should be used starting with not calling something a ground wire. The correct term for the bare conductor on the receptacle is a bonding jumper. The correct term for the bare conductor within the cable is an equipment grounding conductor (EGC).
Maybe ground wire could be in parentheses since it a common but misused term.


This images has been updated in the OP. Thank you!