Anybody have experience with a FLIR MR277?

Hello,
I’m curious if anyone here has used a FLIR MR277. If so, what are your thoughts on it.

Thank you

Did you try Google for Reviews?

Yes. I did, and then wanted to see if any home inspectors had insight from actually using it in the field.

And what does this suggest?

Good luck.

I’m not really sure. I’m not certain if i posted this in the wrong segment or if I don’t fully understand how to search for what I’m looking for. Again, I was looking for some help from someone who has experience with this particular model and their insights as to how it works for home inspections.
Thanks

My point being… if you had used the search feature and typed in FLIR MR277, all conversations that mentioned the tool should have been shown in the results.

Since the only results that returned were SALE announcements, it suggests nobody has discussed it, thus likely nobody has anything to say about it.

Google Reviews was the next logical step.

JMHO.

Yes I see. Thank you. This being said, all research led to just sales and promotions of the product, not actual use of it. I was looking to see if I could create dialog with inspectors that had used it for themselves for a better understanding of its merits or lack thereof. Now that we have established this, would you kindly stop responding to my inquiry? Can anyone else please chime in and let me know if it’s usual for one person who doesn’t have the experience requested to have this much insight?

Why? I am keeping your post at the top of the list so it doesn’t get lost in the mix of more active threads.
Without my posts, yours would already be lost 20 deep down the list.

You’re welcome!!

1 Like

Bumpidy Bump Bump

1 Like