Anyone charging 700 to 1000 dollars per inspection?

How many do you do per week/month? Do you offer ancillary services? Is it hard to market with that price?

roll eyes

10 Likes

Is it too much? Lol

Kind of a weird question, your pricing needs to be comparable to your competition

This about the 10th time he has rephrased the same question. At what point does a person not understand?

8 Likes

This is the same guy who is asking do I need a truck should I be a home appraiser? Clueless!

6 Likes

Does anyone charge 700 to 1000 what? Pesos?

4 Likes

Here’s a better question. What’s the best way to find the average price in my area?

With your experience as a GrubHub driver I can’t see why you can’t charge over $1000 per inspection. Come on man you have so much potential you need to just let it flow!

6 Likes

I’d prefer it if a CMI answered the question.

Hmmm, why don’t you call inspectors in your area and ask them what they charge for a 3/2 2200 sq ft home. You might not get an exact quote, but maybe a ballpark figure.

3 Likes

Lets see how that goes. Best of luck to you.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I charge as much as I can soaken’ for.
I do as less as I can.
Charge more, Inspect less.

1 Like

Ok. May I ask you what you charge, what’s included, and what area you’re in?

GTS

When I moved to a new area I surveyed prices on websites and got a lot of info. CMIs, CPIs tend to have the logos on their websites if that’s a criteria you are using for some reason (I have never noticed any difference between an inspector’s certifications and their price). Price comparing on a national level is kind of a pointless exercise fwiw.

3 Likes

Maybe Roy will just post his tax returns for you.

6 Likes

HAHAHAHA You beat me to it @tglaze

There are PLENTY of guys on here that are not CMI’s, that have way more experience than the ones that have those letters next to their name.

6 Likes

Probably more secrete than “you know who’s”…

Just give it up already… You have had plenty of answers the last 5 times you asked this question.
If you cant figure out the basics of running a business, than you better not take the risk.

7 Likes