ATTN! Cititzens Property Insurance has made changes to our 4-Point Inspection Form!!!

----- Original Message -----
To: nick gromicko
Cc: Loren
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: Nick at NACHI

[FONT=Arial]Nick, I’ve made a few modifications to your four-point inspection form. Please review the attached word document. Any of my suggested changes are in (red) to distinguish from the other criteria in the inspection.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Please let me know if you can accommodate my request to have this additional information included at which point either you or I can discuss further with Loren.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thank you,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Nancy xxxx[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Underwriting Supervisor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Citizens Property Insurance Corp[/FONT]

Here is the new 4-Point form with Citizens Property Insurance modifications: www.nachi.org/4point.htm

Use these beginning August 24, 2007.

Dam my pop up blocker won’t allow it to open.

Greg, email me and I’ll attach a WORD doc.

Thanks Nick and Joe

What about the Citizens electrical forms? Citizens and all other insurance underwriters have been accepting my two page format for years with no problems.

The only problem I have ran into periodicly is the Citizens electrical forms for home that are over 50 years old. Citizens first told us our building contractor license number would be fine for the electrical form. Then a few were kicked back, we spoke with a Citizens rep about a week ago that said their electrical form had to be filled out by an electrician. She said they recently started accepting FABI and ASHI numbers.

Will we still have to have an electrician fill out their electrical form? We have been told three things by three different people at Citizens. Last week the lady said they would not accept NACHI or ICC numbers for the electrical, only FABI or ASHI. It’s pretty frustrating being told different things by different Citizen’s reps, nobody seems to be on the same page over there.

You are basically right. I personally test them and get a different answer every time. That is why we built this approved form. I’ll have them develop an approval letter that you can point to if anyone gives you any problems.

Nick,

An approval letter or even a point of contact would be GREAT. Thanks!

Thanks Nick

Thank you Nick!!!

It looks like NACHI is in. I reveived an email from Loren today stating that NACHI has been accepted.

It looks like NACHI is in. I reveived an email from Loren today stating that NACHI has been accepted.

Will,
Is that an email that you can share?

That’s great Thanks Nick

Nick, is there any way to get it in a Word document.

Will Publisher do?

Sure, that should be fine.

Bruce,

The official email should come from Nick.

Report Host will also put in that form on there system for all of us to use here in florida for citizens. I use report host and so do many others here, so I contacted report host to see if they could put that template on their system.

Does anyone have a link to the inspection form in a word doc that can be typed on?

Citizens needs to update their operations bulliten with NACHI as an approved exception. I spoke to an underwriter today that said their most recent change has only ASHI and FABI members as being able to sign off on ASHI’s 6 page form.