Bank needs inspectors in 38 states to inspect foreclosures.

Nick,
I will cover the East Tennessee area. So count me in if it helps get the contract.

I am in For the Upstate of South Carolina Nick. Good work

What do these national inspection companies have better inspectors that give better service than us indepenant inspectors?? Seems just because they are affiliated with some corporate name, they get all the attention.
Its not worth it, been there and done this type of work in the City of Chicago, they send you to some really bad areas and you are inspecting homes that have no power, water, gas, and most are boarded up and infested with rats and other living and non living things.
Then on occassion you get that inspection in one of the wealthy suburbs where you have to drive for ever to get to, and you get to do all of this for a fraction of what you would normally charge for a regular client paying inspection.:-k Thanks but, no thanks.

Count me in for Iowa , Nick!!!

Unless, of course, Iowa isn’t one of the states.:frowning:

I will take Northeast and East Central Kansas. Please add me to the list Nick.

Is it a go? Is it up in the air? OR Is it dead in the water? Stop holding out on us Nick.

Nick always lets us know right away when he has a deal cooking but it usually takes some time for it to progress as with most things. Then of course, some things do not work out but we should be happy that he at least tries. With all the resources available to NACHI he should be able to put together a website where banks, investors etc. can order inspections on foreclosures. Its much easier to sell when the system is in place rather than in advance.

I can cover Long Island if needed.

Nick must still be on the phone with her,… :mrgreen:

I would like to handle some inspections in Colorado Springs, if possible.

Thanks for the work, Nick.

Tim Spargo

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10837&highlight=foreclosure+inspections

(8\) :blush:

I am interested for central Indiana…
Thanks

Yes Chris, I am too busy doing foreclosure inspections that I do not have time for bank inspections also. :wink:

Kansas City area and eastern Kansas south of I-70, west to Lawrence, south to LaCygne.

Nick, any leads for S/W Ontario like this?
Darren

Here is what I learned from the meeting. The banks have properties scattered all over the country and would prefer not to to be dealing direct with individual inspectors with individual report upload systems and individual contact numbers, etc… although that is what they are doing now. Our local chapter gets a lot of foreclosure inspection work. Anyway, InterNACHI has the scheduling advantage of being able to track down a local member any where in N. America, who can do the job quickly, if one member can’t do it, we have another in that town. No other national company or franchise has this advantage.

I’ve been marketing www.InspectorNow.com to all of the banks everywhere because they like the auto phone notification http://www.nachi.org/immediategratification.htm. And they really like the http://www.nachi.org/fetchreportfriendlyseal.htm system because no matter what InterNACHI member does the work, and no matter what reporting software each individual inspector uses, the banks have a unified, simple, system to view the reports, allows potential buyers and investors to view them, and allows repair contractors to view them. I landed 4 foreclosure companies earlier this year who all use www.InspectorNOW.com first, as their primary choice when finding an inspector. It seems that enough of them have gone through the paperwork pipeline to be in need of inspections lately.

Nationally, there are 300,000 of them a month going to foreclosure… 300,000 a month!..

Since I’m doing www.nachi.org/cominspect.htm which requires a central calling center, I might as well set up another line for banks to be referred to the InterNACHI member nearest the property, to do foreclosure inspections too. I’m a bit afraid this may lead to InterNACHI becoming one big inspection company, something I’ve always taken measures to prevent.

Maybe you can talk Russell from HomeGauge into doing a special flavor specifically for these banks like the organization NACA did. NACA freely distributes their version of HomeGauge. Give Russell a call, it’s worth a shot at unifying the reporting method.

Let me know if the Orlando, Florida area is on there list. Thanks!!!

Morning Gentlemen, I would love to do some anywhere in the Central NY area.

Ed’s Home Inspections llc http://edshominspections.com

I think the National company they chose is possibly DDN, I was contacted a few days ago and asked if I would do them for them in my area, there is a sample of the checklist and what it pays, over in the Report Writing section, in the Rehab Inspections thread, if anyone would like to see what’s involved before commiting their services. Please keep in mind, that any comments I made are not to be critical of DDN, but rather, meant to gather opinions, they have been a stand-up company to deal with, however this might not be everyones cup of tea. Ken