Best Call Center vendors?

Who are you all using for your Call Center ?

We’ve been with ACC for 20 years and their quality is sliding.

p.s. Answering our own phones is not an option at this time, so please don’t reply with “I don’t use a call center because …”

Thanks folks!

1 Like

David, do you mind if I ask what you get from the call center? Is it just a take a message type thing? Or do the agents do more like provide a quote or book the appt?

1 Like

They have access to your scheduling software and will book appointments for you.

I don’t use a call center because…

They do everything. I don’t answer the phone.

Thanks bud. Really helpful :wink:

I am not your “bud.” You want help or you want to tell people how to give it? Everyone reads this board, you are just making sure no one considers the bigger question; “Do I need an answering service?”

It’s all about you!

Well, let’s put it this way. I certainly don’t want your help.

1 Like

Have you tied a VA? That is what a lot of the big inspections companies are going to. I have used call centers for years - but I am considering switching because of the decline in service with most of them

2 Likes

I was with ACC for several years also, when they had their “mutiny” back in, I think it was 2018, the quality of service that I received dropped dramatically, I finally severed ties with them in 2020 after covid hit and business really started slowing down.

If you’re either unwilling or unable to answer your own phones, I highly recommend hiring a secretary to man your phones and book jobs, yes, you’ll have to pay him/her a salary, bennies, sick pay, vacation, etc., but from my past experience, it’s the best way to go.

I’ve slowed down the pace from years past and now answer my own phone and book all jobs.

In other words, your wife/husband… :thinking: :shushing_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Girlfriends is another option. :grinning:

2 Likes

“Mutiny” at ACC ? What happened?

Many of them left to go work for Nathans call center, all at the same time, at least that’s what I heard.

Is that still an operation?

I don’t know, I’m pretty sure it got all rolled up into the Porch acquisition, the call center included, but I could be wrong.

1 Like