Best Defect Award Group 1

We have a WINNER!!!

All of us are repairing our tubs as we speak! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to Doug Edwards who submitted the bathtub defect photo!
And thanks to all who participated in the voting and discussion! You guys are great!

Doug,
Please let Nick and/or inspector outlet know that you have won the group 1 “Best Defect Award” for your door prize!

Congratulations Doug on winning this first round. :smiley:

Let’s keep the Defects coming in. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Doug! :smiley:

We Awards Committee members couldn’t have enjoyed this without you. Thanks all for participating. :smiley:

Doug, congrats… email me your shipping address to fastreply@nachi.org

email on the way.

Well done to all that participated, and well done to the winner Doug Edwards.

Just curious…What did you win?

Don’t know yet.

He won a roll of InterNACHI emergency repair duct tape…:wink:

I have more for you guys… It doesn’t stop here with me… I just don’t want to bombard this group with all my nightmares…;-):smiley:

I figured it was something like that…

Maybe InterNACHI brand Inspector Toilet Paper. Conveniently packed for your tool bag.

I am sure it will be something very good. It always is. Regardless, I appreciate it.

Anything coming from Nick is always good. Haven’t seen anything I can’t use to my benifet yet, and I won quite a few things in the past.
It’s not the size that counts, it’s the content and the meaning of the prize.

And Pat, keep them coming, I like to see the stuff you find.
We are half way through Album #5 already.
Quite a learning experience just managing the photos, I tell you.

Thanks for all that are participating. :):smiley:

Marcel today’s paper just announced that the City has reached agreement to demolish that neighborhood I took shots of ,so I need to get back there with in 45 days.

Get us some more photos if you can Bob, that is interesting to see a village gone vacant and demolished. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say thank you to all the folks and staffers at iNachi, Marcel and others who are running the photo contests. I got my award today and as I said earlier it would be something great. Nick and crew gave me a whole set of the new series of books / training aids along with some decals, microwave testers and a ball cap. Thanks again, particularly to the staff for all the hard work you guys do, day in and day out that we never see or appreciate. NIck has a great staff of professionals and they deserve to hear it a little more often from all of us.

Very well said Doug, and I am glad you like the award prizes.
My thanks also go out to Nick and his Staff to make all this possible.

Hopefully, more will join in and keep the contest alive and educational. :):smiley:

Thanks Doug!
And thank you to Nick and Inspector Outlet!

And a huge thank you to all who participate and make this enjoyable for everyone! :slight_smile: