Best inspection price in South Florida!

Drew, Humberto, Just to help prove my point with these lads, how did you know that was me?

The plot thickens . . .

http://www.aacc.edu/realestate/homeInspector.cfm

Humberto, just to prove my point with these guys, did you actually know it was me by the pic, or by x-referencing?

I just spoke with Keith Ulrich at FAIA. He confirmed that the “for profit” subsidiary of FAIA is endorsing this company. I mentioned that it sounded like the QB Plus program that some other “preferred” inspections companies have but his reply was “not really” as Citizens is about to come out with some press release in April. What he told me was the exact same thing the QB Plus people talk about: Utilizing the services of these “preferred” vendors to reduce the amount of “re-inspections” the provider (Citizens, et al) needs to pay for. Go ahead, invite the fox into the hen house!

http://www.floridainspectioncenter.com/

Senior Vice President, Public Affairs
Kyle Ulrich, CAE
kulrich@faia.com

hey look. the lobbyist is now a preferred vendor! And they offer kickbacks, plus they lowball. somebody please call the state attorney

So, I spoke with Mr. Detrick today, explaining that, since he was making money off my photo:roll:, I expected to get my share of it:cool:. He laughed, and I told him I was dead serious:twisted:.
He couldn’t promise fast enough to take the photo out. Sure enough, I’m no longer famous in Fla . . .:frowning:

Now, we’ll see what the story is with the Md. college, once they get back from break . .

I’m not surprised a couple of scoundrels would try to make a buck.

I blame the numb nut inspectors that would work for them…

I hadn’t really looked at it until James made mention of it. And when I looked, sure enough it was you. I recognized you from your avatar. Yeah, unmistakably you Russ.

Bert

Jay, you’re right. I can’t believe guys who go out for $40; I need 3x that to leave my deck.

Bert, it’s been 40 years since I’ve been around your ville; taught SCUBA off Tavernier Key back when . . !

You have to remember most inspectors are not business people. Our company could not keep the lights on at that but the single inspector with a car he drives his kids around in and a $300 a year insurance policy doesn’t have or want to make much to cover.

One of the reasons I try not to comment on here anymore. My skin isn’t thick enough.

Tom, I can see how it may be taken as I am being derogatory towards others and for that I’m sorry it was not my intent. I was just trying to put things in perspective for some others on why some inspectors may work for these companies for 40 dollars an inspection. Excuse mistakes as I am using talk to text on the phone and have not proof read

You know your your a good inspector inspector when you start repeating yourself.:wink:

OK . . . :roll:I was wondering if Mel Tillis had joined NACHI!:wink:

What’s next…“dam CAPS”? :mrgreen:

LOL…:slight_smile:

I just got an email from a vendor who is touting voice recognition for home inspection reports. Word based too. I hope Preston isn’t using it. :roll:

Sorry we had 5 inspections today and this is my first time to see the mistake. Only reason I responded while working without looking at it was didnt want anyone to get the impression Tom did. Talk to text normally works a lot better but I guess there was too much background noise. I do have thick skin so dont worry I can take it.

Glad to hear that, Pres; Everybody’s so delicate these days and easily affronted . .:roll: 10 years ago, we all got a chuckle when somebody said to take a FF at a rollin’ donut;-) on the board

Hey now…
Thats my line :smiley:

Only Kurt Vonnegut fans. :wink: