Biggest announcement in the history of the inspection industry will be announced on Monday

… and it’s going to be great for InterNACHI members.

6 Likes

Porch involved?

You’ve been here long enough to know to ignore the man behind the curtain. 95% of the time, all things being pre-announced, never materialize or aren’t worth your breath to read.
JMHO.

3 Likes

Can it be done in one post as opposed to 90 post in 2 days? :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

You know damned well he is gonna make you chase it down through multiple links that you need to click to get to nothing worth your time.

4 Likes

Example from last year… (only one reply)… (and no. I don’t waste my time with click-bait)!

Unless he says all members are free of paying dues…I’m not buying it. Well, pretty sure I’m still not buying it…whatever it is…

And then…

I thought the biggest announcement in the history of the inspection industry was just announced a week or two ago, regarding free home warranty insurance for all InterNACHI members

2 Likes

Emoji- Whistling

1 Like

Name something that didn’t materialize at InterNACHI? Not the home warranty program as we only started working on it this month.

It was. This is now even bigger.

Anyway, name something that hasn’t “materialized” at InterNACHI.

But you can’t name one.

Some stuff took time.

3 Likes

I found the announcement for the House of Horrors idea, 9 years before we built the first one. I agree, that took a while to materialize: https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads-east-1.nachi.org/page-images%2F2023%2F01%2F1672793071216-inspectors-quarterly-house-of-horrors.jpeg

I’ll give you that one. I announced it in Inspector’s Quarterly in 2008, and didn’t build the first one until 2017. But we finally did it. And now have 3 of them.

We’re just having fun Nick. I’m genuinely interested in seeing the announcement. Care to give us a hint?

2 Likes

You mean like sponsoring the race car?..too long ago, I bet. :man_shrugging:

The International Association of Certified Real Estate Professionals?

1 Like

Still waiting for a reply to…

Funny how you ‘glazed’ right over that one.

Oh, he loves it. In fact, he expects it. It brings in the ‘clicks’, why do you think he posts all his announcements so early in advance. and his toleration for me and others? We are a huge part of his ‘marketing’ plan. And it works very well.