Originally Posted By: bwiley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
All of the copper neutral wires in a Square D panel that I inspected this morning were shiny blue at the exposed areas of the wiring at the connection to the buss bar. The discoloration was not consistent in color on each wire, and had the appearance of overheating. The panel was located in the garage. There was no corrosion in the panel, and no other wiring issues.
Any ideas what caused this.
PS, sorry, but the picture won't upload from my camera to my computer!