Boulder, Colorado on fire again. Ash falling on InterNACHI's offices.

InterNACHI staffer Mack Weathers lost his home to the fire yesterday.

InterNACHI evacuating its offices tonight.

179 homes lost so far and 50 mile/hour winds expected this evening.

Very sorry to hear that Nick, and sincerly hope there are some that can give him and his family the assistance they need and none got hurt.

Is Inachi Headquarters in jeopardy at this time?

He lived on Sunshine Canyon, lost his entire house and everything in it, but he and his family are fine.

Nick,

I am very sorry to hear about the fire and someone close to you lost his home please if we all can help in some way let the members know what is needed to help. Nick you may have heard of the station fire in Rhode Island that killed all those people, well I was one of many who helped to remove people from the fire. I still have nightmares of this and when I close my eyes I can still see the flames of the fire. The screams of people burning alive and unable to get them out and all of a sudden everything was quiet. I understand the effect this will have on him and his family but thank God they are alright. If I can be of any help please let me know.

We’re still here. Winds died down around 1 AM.

I lived in Steamboat Springs in 1965/1966. Worked on a ranch.

Then lived in Parker and Thornton in 1974/1975. Worked for construction company in California building condos around Cherry Creek.

In Steamboat they looked for snow / the more the merrier.

In Denver back then we had snow in late April / early May and we had snow in late September. I liked it but wanted more summer.

I’m trying to remember the name of the place BUT a bunch of us would go up into the hills outside of Denver on weekends to some little hole-in-the-wall place that if memory serves me correctly may have been called Central City ??? OR something like that. We’d get loaded at these bars and eat GREEN chile and have some really cool cigaretees and drive home ripped. In 2 years we lost several of our group from just doing what Nick said - driving off the road.

Good Luck to you all.

I hope they get that forest fire under control.

Not according to a Google Image search…
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1440&bih=715&q=colorado+woman&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

There is a traffic light in my home town but they only turn it on when a car is coming.:stuck_out_tongue:

Boulder is different from a lot of CO, Dave. They call it the “Republic of Boulder.”

Sure sounds like being stuck between a rock and a hard place to me. :mrgreen::wink:

Stay safe guys.

It’s a good idea to have a weather radio. I have this one. It will alert to everything from a Tornado to a fire to a boil water alert to an Iceberg Warning. You can program it so it will sound an alarm & wake you, if for instance you need to evacuate in the middle of the night.

I like the iceberg feature.

Kenton,

I’m simply trying to get a look at the woman you and Nick are so crazy about in Boulder Colorado and Google images is giving me this…
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&biw=1440&bih=715&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=boulder+colorado+woman&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I’m just not seeing models in these pics!

Nederland (my town) has a fire going on now.

My Thursday night cruiser partners:

griff-chelsea-nick-erika.jpg

I think I can see where the fire started…

Beauty and the Beast.

For sure…

Gold Hill is about 15 miles into the mountains above Boulder. They lost homes during the fire.