Brick cracking

What’s the proper term for this type of cracking? There was foam backer rod material in the bottom mortar joint.

step & settlement cracks

google types of brick cracks

Is the room level? Looks like the whole room is settling or settled.

Was this an old garage converted into a room? If so, the brick may be sitting on the garage slab or the old driveway under the asphalt that floats independently of the foundation wall.

That’s what it is, Converted garage.

Meter’s a bit low