Business Card Review

Nice looking card Billy but who’s card is it? Needs your name on it.

Thank you sir I appreciate your kind words and I have to say first impressions of George met every expectation I have ever put on own self. He is a class act, extremely knowledgeable and I’m glad to call him a friend.

Does have my name. Contractor Office Pro. :slight_smile: By the end of this year people will relate my name to the company image. This business is not about numbers to me. Contractor Office Pro is where contemporary, creativity and professionalism collide. From answering your phone as your personal assistant to designing a sexy new look rest assured as long as your image has my name attached your business will always be treated like I do my very own.

**You asked for it and here I go.
NACHI and Contractor Association members brothers and sisters nationwide.

http://contractorofficepro.com/nachipromise.php

1. No contract or set up fee ever. Cancel anytime.
  2. First 30 days free “period”. No monthly/No per call book fee. Take us for a test drive.
  3. 60 day free no per month fee on any plan offered "just a per book fee starting month 2.
  4. I will personally sit down on a individual basis live with every member on a webinar and review your current website inch by inch. Learn what goes through my mind and things I did to become #1 across every major search engine “STLhomeinspector.com
  5. All members will get a FREE mobile “Smartphone” optimized site design based off your current website or off a site you choose to have created by Contractor Office Pro. You just pay hosting only at $9 a month.
  6. All members will get a free Conquer Marketing Book.
  7. All registered Contractor Office Pro members will always have my personal email and phone number in the event one of my agents does not treat your business like I would my own or if you simply want to call or email to ask me about Contractor Office Pro or the home inspection business in general. I will always share what I learned FREE of charge.
  8. Live home inspection business tip and trick webinars “FREE”
  9. Order a complete website today and get a LOGO design free of charge!
  10. Lets give back to those in need. If your satisfied with our call service at the end of month 4 I will donate $75 in your company name to a lady who is a social worker Monday - Friday and a auto mechanic on Saturdays. Get this she caters to those in dire need and only charges people $15 an hour instead of the going high dollar mechanic rate plus she only charges the actual cost for materials (no markup). Just watched the nation news broadcast about it and what would of cost this one lady hundreds of dollars at a normal mechanic shop only ended up costing her like $55. Truly an inspirational story.

CALL TODAY TO START YOUR NEW IMAGE FOR 2014…
WE ARE LIVE AND READY!!! (314) 805-2137

So then why should Billy be criticized for performing a practice when another member gets praised for doing the same thing?#-o