Business Opportunity: I need home inspectors in VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, and NJ.

Mr. Anderson,

Can we please stop this mess?? Read the actual writing that you just posted.[FONT=ArialMT][size=3]A “BPI Affiliate Organization” offers services, such as training, certification and quality
assurance. Those using the “BPI Affiliate Organization” logos should only display logos that
have been earned through Affiliate Agreements.
The logos in this set have been developed for use
[/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial][size=3]only [/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]by organizations who are currently BPI
Affiliates. Place the logo next to the organization’s name, as it is the affiliate organization that is
being recognized.

**Power Check is a BPI Affiliate Organization!!! We only provide BPI Energy Audits!!! **

What in the hell do you want from me? Should I stop marketing? Should I stop training? Should I stop advancing?

[/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]You found an emblem error on my website and now your supposedly so angered about it that your monitoring my every move?

Yes FACT’S ARE FACT’S and I’ve asked you over and over and over to post all these facts and yet all you have is a misunderstood emblem that was corrected that you KEEP ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON bringing up and NOTHING ELSE!

[/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]You claim all these other incidents yet you can’t document them other than continually saying that there are numerous other incidents. I bet I’ve asked you 25 questions that you’ve completely avoided due to not having an answer. You can’t even seem to believe the images to be mine that I’ve posted on this InterNachi forum and I can 100% prove every single one of them.[/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]

Don’t say stuff like [/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=5][size=2]“You have so many copyright violations you can’t even keep up with them!” NAME THEM? **Call them out!! **(other than the one NACBI incident.)[/size][/size][/FONT]
[FONT=ArialMT][size=3]
[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=ArialMT][size=3]I ask you Mr. Anderson and I’m being completely honest. What can I do to solve this battle between us? I honestly want to resolve things with you but don’t know how or even where to begin. I tried apologizing once and I’m trying again. I don’t care to have nor do I have room for enemies in my life. I don’t know why we can’t get off the ground, dust each-other off, and even come out of this as friends.[/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3] So we’ve slammed each-other into the ground in every way possible. We’ve had a hell of a battle and said everything we could possibly say. [/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]We both got some good licks in and I’ve admitted you were right about a couple of things. [/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=3]What is there left at this point other than wasting each-others time. I honestly believe we’re both better people than this.

Don’t you think we’d do more good moving beyond our differences and realizing we’re on the same team vs. continually tearing each-other apart with nothing to gain?
[/size][/FONT]

You found where I had a misunderstood emblem and I immediately[FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=5][size=2]?[/size][/size][/FONT] apologized and corrected it. If there’s anything else I’m doing that you feel is inappropriate than I’ll immediately fix it. Tonight I will move the BPI logo to another position on our websites as well as have Tim White who performs our BPI energy audits contact BPI today for their approval.

If there’s anything else that I’m doing wrong in your eyes than here’s your chance to let me know and have me correct it. I don’t get much business from my websites in the first place. I’ll gladly change or remove something if it’s honestly viewed as being mis-leading in your eyes.

I’m throwing up the white flag here. The past is the past. Tomorrow is what we make it. Would you please consider accepting my apology to you and understand I’ve not meant to be misleading in anyway. Is there any chance of us moving forward as allies or at-least anything other than enemies?

Our disagreements don’t belong on a public forum. I’d very much appreciate it and be very respectful towards your decision if we could just delete all this crap and move forward. I don’t care if I’m right or wrong, I just don’t believe our responses out of anger belong on a public professional forum. I’d of deleted my comments long ago but then I’d have no defense towards the things said about me. Either of our posts benefit anyone including each-other and hopefully as a fellow inspector, businessman, and professional, you can understand my point of view.

Lets please put this mess behind us.

Logo still exists on this page of one of your websites.
http://www.irutah.com/inspection-pricing.htm

Confusingly similar name to a non-existent organization still exists on this website.
http://www.utahinfraredinspection.com/

Please continue to remove all references to the National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors and Thermographers from your websites and any print advertising immediately. Logo usage and claims of membership are strictly reserved to dues paying members of the organization.

Thank you,
Scott Gilligan
National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors and Thermographers
Vice President & Webmaster

Michael:
The fine print on page 14 comes from the “Terms of Use”. It’s directed toward a generic client coming to the site and somehow being damaged as a result of relying on our information. The “free to the inspector” line on page 1 is what applies to you and your colleagues.
Thanks,
Tony

Scott,

I got the name removed from www.UtahInfraredInspection.com. I’ll change it to “The InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors COMMSEC Commercial Inspector Association”

I’ll have the last emblem removed by sundown, guaranteed. I have to get to an inspection!

Thanks for pointing that out. I pray to god that’s all of them but I’ll re-check every website this evening and ensure there’s no possibility of one being left.

I once again apologize to you and the entire NACBI organization over my mis-understanding of this emblem and the anger it has caused. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Tony,

I am still interested in talking with you. You have my #, give me a call.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael:
I’ll call you on Monday.
Thanks,
Tony

Very busy day for me Tony. Make it after 4:00 P.M. (Eastern)