Buy Back Guarantee has a booth at the National Association of REALTORs Convention.

Due to all the REALTORs contacting us about our “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee, InterNACHI has purchased a second booth (InterNACHI already has a booth) at the upcoming national convention of the National Association of REALTORs in San Diego next month: http://www.realtor.org/convention.nsf/

Not only did we purchase a second booth, but I’m personally attending as I have scheduled meetings with the broker/owners of some of the largest real estate firms in the U.S.

This is the largest event in the real estate industry.

For more information about InterNACHI’s Buy Back program, visit www.nachi.org/buy

Members have a member-only FAQ site here: www.nachi.org/buy-faq

This is awesome Nick! Thank you for your continued support.

Hey, since you have said many times that 90+100 day warrantees are useless for the clients and the Buy Back program ROCKS !!! and blows away all those pesky useless warranties. I hope you inform all those Brokers and agents of this fact.

I am sure that some warranty salesmen will be there promoting here useless warranty stuff so this will be the perfect opportunity to lay down the real facts about these warranties vs the NACHI Buy Back Program.

This could be the best chance to lay the cards on the table…

Just sayin…

Jim

You the man!!!

Thanks Nick!

On my way to San Diego now.

NAR moved our booths close to theirs. I couldn’t have asked for better booth space.

We are coming down Sunday, Hope your still there

Is Nathan going to run it?

Are you sharing a booth with Gnat?

No. PRO-LAB is helping me run the booth. Mike Crow is driving up from Texas to help. Sheilenna is coming down from Northern California. Kim is flying in with me from Boulder.

I’ll still be there Sunday morning.

The same prolab your apparent business partner stole employees and info from?

No honor there nicky.

That made be laugh!

No business partner of mine ever stole anything.

You gave it to him?

Love does that to a person, sometimes.

Waiting for the HOT PICs