Came across a new opportunity

Hi to all:

Many of us will retire by either selling our business or have invested in the market. Have you ever thought about residual income from a part time job?

Several month’s ago I shared this opportunity with Nick. He offered to place the opportunity on the what’s news page.

The product has helped me personally. I used to take Advil, Tylenol, etc. several times a week. Since October, I have taken 4 Advil. I have seen this product help hundreds of people. I have done extensive research on the company and product. The health and wellness industry has become a billion dollar business. I know doctors, lawyers, financial planners, and the common Joe see the opportunity and have made more money than they could have ever imagined.

After watching the brief video link I provided, you can contact me to get more information. MonaVie@CoastToCoastHomeServices.com The monthly investment is less than the cost of an average inspection. Within a few weeks of working your business, your monthly costs would be 100% paid by consumers. There is a 28 day commitment.

http://www.monavie.com/html/PlayTheStoryOfMonaVieENGLISH.htm

Many of you know the integrity. I would not be posting this if I did not feel that this product could change the wellness of all of us. This business opportunity could change your life.