Cent' anni, Jimmy Carter!

I disagree with Pres. Obama on substance, not on race. I have lived in Chicago long enough to spot his type (hypocrite, race baiter, corporate extortionist, smooth talker, know nothing). It has nothing to do with his racial background (mulatto, NOT black), it has to do with his policies.

How can an inexperienced, mere State Senator, rise to the Presidency of the United States, in only 4 years. Two words:

Da Machine.

Hope this helps;

He is a well programed robot…

Well, yeah. Except that, at USC, players don’t actually have to, you know, go to class.

That leaves Obama out.

If he’s wrong, shouldn’t he lose?

I call Carter “the worthless one”. I am shamed to say that I actually voted for this fool. My only explaination (not an excuse) is that I was young, in college and, therefore, really stupid.

Look at what Carter had wrot:

And they (worldwide liberals) give this guy a Nobel Prize? I remember when that actually meant something.

Didn’t that happen once before in Illinois? In fact, didn’t the last Illinois president actually lose his election to the Senate to Stephen Douglas and then, a couple of years after losing a Senate race, win the presidential election?

I recall that his popularity ratings were so low half the country pulled out.

Isn’t he recognized by many as our greatest president?

Sometimes “da machine” gets it right.

[quote=“jferry1, post:23, topic:42212”]

Well, yeah. Except that, at USC, players don’t actually have to, you know, go to class. quote]

Is that what is spread around the campus at ND??

[quote=“jwilliams4, post:26, topic:42212”]

It’s pretty much common knowledge.

“With graduation just around the corner, USC is boasting a 60 percent graduation rate - but Student Affairs Vice President Dennis Pruitt said that number can be misleading.”](http://media.www.dailygamecock.com/media/storage/paper247/news/2004/04/21/News/Usc-Graduation.Rate.Above.U.s.Average-666353.shtml)

Most colleges, as it states in your article, only track Freshman classes. If a student leaves for any reason, it lowers the graduation rate. Many students don’t graduate in the 4th year in any school–financial, health, many reasons–but stay on for 5 or 6 years.

A local parochial university once boasted 100% graduation rate, but only referred to the last few senior classes. It didn’t include athletes who left early for the pro ranks, or other students who dropped out along the way.

I place absolutely no stock in any university’s “graduation rate” or any other statistics they like to put out to bolster their image–or demean some other school.

Regrettably, the Nobel Peace Prize, whose recipients include sociopaths, such as Yasser Arafat and Le Duc Tho and shills like Al Gore, whose crockumentary, An Inconvenient Truth, has been thoroughly discredited by a legion of climatological and meteorological luminaries as arrant nonsense, and whose peace credentials are rather attenuated, no longer carries the prestige that it once did. Nowadays, it mainly functions as a continuing cautionary reminder to wealthy individuals to spend their fortunes during their lifetimes.

Silly Missori person. Daley wasn’ even born then. There was no Machine before Daley.

Exactly right! Jimmy Carter. Arguably the worst President ever…until Obama. :wink:

I know, I know. I’m half a racist for saying this. :smiley:

Carter reminds me of the racist marketing department at Brinks (now Broadview Security I believe). After going far out of their way to make a dozen TV commercials in a row, each and every one of them depicting a white male breaking into a home, one starts to wonder… does Broadview think only blacks rob homes?

Not in the least, just an uninformed dumbass. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is OK to have an opinion, and it is even OK to have an uninformed opinion, but when you share your uninformed opinion with others, expect a little push back.:smiley:

I realise that many who post here need help operating “The Google”, and all the “Tubes in the Internet”, but it never ceases to amaze me how proud you all are proving it. :twisted: I am not laughing with you///////////////

Carry on…:mrgreen:

I stand corrected. Obama is not yet rated by Wiki pedia. AKA - the place where Brian keeps his brain - when it’s not full of Guinness:p:D

“When a radical fringe element of demonstrators and others begin to attack the president of the United States as an animal or as a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler or when they wave signs in the air that said we should have buried Obama with Kennedy, those kinds of things are beyond the bounds,” Carter told an audience of students at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
"I think people who are guilty of that kind of personal attack against Obama have been influenced to a major degree by a belief that he should not be president because he happens to be African American.
“It’s a racist attitude and my hope is and my expectation is that in the future both Democratic leaders and Republican leaders will take the initiative in condemning that kind of unprecedented attack on the president of the United States.”

I think he is more right than wrong in his assessment.

There was more than one source on the provided chart. I knew that many here would find it difficult to decipher some of the information provided, I just did not think you would be one of them. :wink: And just to test my theroy John-O, where did that Bastion of Liberalism the Wall Street Journal rate Carter??? You can ask you wife to explain the chart to you, I won’t tell.

As usual I stand corrected Sir. :mrgreen::p:p:p

When Jimmy Carter said

"unprecedented attack on the president of the United States"

I can see it now…

BTW… ZERO people were arrested at the 9/12 march in Washington DC.
But, we know the racist were just waiting to start their violent attacks. :slight_smile:

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID21448/images/87eafb73-a3d1-362a-af30-c042033cf509-FB_PoliticansRememberMJ_RepHankJohnson.jpg

Representative Hank Johnson, D-G.A.

Rep. Hank Johnson says if Wilson isn’t censured, the KKK will ride
through the countryside

http://www.examiner.com/x-21448-Charlotte-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m9d15-Video-Rep-Hank-Johnson-says-if-Wilson-isnt-censured-the-KKK-will-ride-through-the-countryside

There are racist under this guys bed.

Obama Vandal – One Dumb Cracker

Posted Jun 29th 2008 11:31AM by TMZ Staff
Democratic candidates for Prez should just steer clear of Florida.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/06/0629_obama_ap.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/29/vandal-makes-crack-at-obamas-expense/#ixzz0RL57b77R