Cheap Business Offer, The Final Mailing List Package Deal for a Nachi Nickel 50/50

My last effort to get some moolah into the Nachi Nickel coffers.

This is an unbelievable deal for anyone capable of running more than a Cool Aid stand.

For the county of you choice you will receive:

A mailing list of all Real Estate Offices
A mailing list of all RE Brokers
A mailing list of all RE Sales Associates
A mailing list of all RE Corporations
A mailing list of all Insurance Agents
A mailing list of all Real Estate Attorneys
A mailing list of Bank President/CEO’s

And all of this for only $25 bucks with half of that going to Nachi Nickels in your name.

But wait! ( “As Seen On TV” ) If you are one of the first 10 to respond you will get a second county of your choice, absolutely free.

And just when you thought that was it, I will also include a mailing label formated document of each of the mailing lists so you can print directly from the document to Avery 5160 mailing labels or print the document and use one or all sheets in a copying machine to the same labels.

I hope someone is paying attention because this is a fugugan unbelievable. deal. If you only got one inspection out of mining these lists it would be worth the effort don’t you think, not to mention that Nachi Nickels is also a beneficiary? This is one hell of a pile of money, all you have to do is cash it in. However, if you cant see the value here then… it’s back to the Cool Aid stand.

One last thing, if you had me put a estimate together for you in the past and you didn’t have the courtesy to get back to me, please do not apply for this offer.

Bruce Gregory, InterNACHI Certified HI# 10120503
Florida Home Inspector 1167, Florida Mold Assessor 450
http://HomeandBuildingInspectors.com
Contact bruce@FinalPeek.com

Addenda: Thurs. evening at 10:45pm
I got pretty beat up today with Christmas Bargain Shoppers, I cant believe what people expect for $25 bucks and then try to get more.

For what it’s worth, I checked with Vista Print today to get the cost of a mailing list for the licensed Realtors for a large county that I randomly picked out of a hat and they returned with a cost of more than $2800 dollars. Now this was just for Realtors, no insurance agents and no attorneys. When combined the cost was more than $3200.

Now, I’m not saying that anyone here would ever part with that much money to do a mailing but only to speak to the tremendous value I was offering here at one percent of real cost in the business world and still I got requests for better deals and other attempts at cutting costs.

We are now past the 10 orders and I will be working on it over the weekend, for now the order window is closed (and will probably remain so)

Guys, this is a terrific offer. I have bought these lists and I assure you, they are good leads. Bruce can even fix you up with labels if you talk real nice. I urge anyone outside of my work area to buy these (the ones from Volusia and Seminole county are not worth the label they are printed on).

Will you throw in a Pocket Fisherman or Bass-O-Matic?

Bruce,

Send me the package for Citrus County, I don’t need another but thank you.
Send it to the same e-mail you sent the first list to csi.inspections@yahoo.com
And how would you like payment?

Thank you for working so hard for Nachi Nichels

Bruce,
Thank you! You are a true friend of Nachi Nickels and we appreciate all you are doing to help raise funds for us.
If anyone who has not bought these separately from you in the past, I would strongly encourage them to do so as this kind of deal (I paid a darn site more for them) does not come every day.
One more thing, please don’t sell them any in Orange, Osceola, Seminole or Polk counties Bruce, especially to that guy Greg Bell, he is a thorn in my inspection side. I would rather he stayed busy checking up on the legislative stuff and left me to do the inspections LOL.

Bruce,
Thanks for the offer, I’ll take it.
Collier & Lee counties, you can send the lists to Mr_HomeInspector@yahoo.com, How do you want me to pay for them?
let me know, and thanks again for helping Nachi Nickels.

Email sent.

Thanks Bruce.

Joe you email address turned up as a failed connection when I tried to contact you.

I got pretty beat up today with Christmas Bargain Shoppers, I cant believe what people expect for $25 bucks and then try to get more.

For what it’s worth, I checked with Vista Print today to get the cost of a mailing list for the licensed Realtors for a large county that I randomly picked out of a hat and they returned with a cost of more than $2800 dollars. Now this was just for Realtors, no insurance agents and no attorneys. When combined the cost was more than $3200.

Now, I’m not saying that anyone here would ever part with that much money to do a mailing but only to speak to the tremendous value I was offering here at one percent of real cost in the business world and still I got requests for better deals and other attempts at cutting costs.

We are now past the 10 orders and I will be working on it over the weekend, for now the order window is closed (and will probably remain so)

Bruce Gregory

Bruce,
Once again, thank you on behalf of all at NACHI Nickels.

:slight_smile:
too funny