Chimney Lean? What do you think?

I think that faux stone can be quite heavy and without adequate structural support it can rotate out of plumb.

1 Like

As Scott B said the chimney needs to be taken down and rebuilt. There’s no other way around it.

2 Likes

Now Larry, doesn’t this sound like someone that knows what he is talking about?

2 Likes

But, of course!

I laugh with people. Never laugh at them. Big difference.

I was not use to the MB back them and someone took my post out of context.

10 years of this utter non-sense. The poster back then, and I suspect even, know very little about masonry.

I have no idea what you are talking about except if you mis-interpreted my post as a negative. You can be positive, Robert.

And, I would prefer if you left the work that we do in the Awards Committee out of your rants.

Thank you.

WAFI alert!

Home Inspector posts suspicions and wives tails. Lol.

What’s unusual, you never reply to the OP’s question. You just come in to disrupt the MB which by the way interferes with the OP.

“Awards Committee Officer” to what???

You will leave as the most disgraceful Awards Committee Officer I have seen in over 11 years. Interferes in members posts. Leaves no posative value while doing so. Offered the least amount of help to members posts.
If I missed something please excuse me.

Time to watch the Super Bowl… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nothing unusual you’re the same beloved community WAFI.
Consistency in that you score right at the top most every time.

As we all have a tendency to do…

I’m looking forward to an answer to my question, Robert.

Be interesting to see how the Chiefs change for the 2nd half, eh, Cristopher? Penalties are hurting them.

The “Chiefs” plane must have been hijacked. The team playing tonight are imposters.

I think it was Super Bowl jitters… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good mourning Larry.

2 Likes

Good morning my friends! :smile:

2 Likes

Bad storm here, had to cancel for this morning!

2 Likes

I am out the door.

1 Like

Super nasty here! Had to force the door open! :smile:

2 Likes