Chinese drywall anyone ? Yep!

Every exposed copper wire or pipe was blacken. Ever the phone jacks and smokes…
The place had been vacant for and while. And it smelled like sulfur… And when we turned on the AC …Wow!
I know what I’m doing …So! Don’t question me.
But if you want to you can ask me questions.
Here are just a few images.

1 Like

You RACIST!!! No more Chinese drywall, no more Chinese food, no more Chinese virus!

Sorry, I couldn’t resist :confused::yum:

2 Likes

Jeffrey what I’m going to do I like Chinese food.
You ain’t no good. LOL

2 Likes

Well you gave me a thumbs up Jeffrey. How’s it going in California? Hope you and your wife are doing well. You still playing around with horses?

Great catch, Roy! Some information on Chinese drywall:

Number (and Percentage) of Reports by State

Detailed Breakdown by State (PDF)

Consumers largely report that their homes were built in 2006 to 2007, when an unprecedented increase in new construction occurred in part due to the hurricanes of 2004 and 2005.Common features of the reports submitted to the CPSC from homes believed to contain problem drywall have been:

• Consumers have reported a “rotten egg” smell within their homes.
  • Consumers have reported health concerns such as irritated and itchy eyes and skin, difficulty in breathing, persistent cough, bloody noses, runny noses, recurrent headaches, sinus infection, and asthma attacks.
  • Consumers have reported blackened and corroded metal components in their homes and the frequent replacement of components in air conditionin

People in CA are in a full panic, except in the rural areas like where I live. Everyone is “self-quarantining” and binge watching Netflix and Prime, while we go out and ride our horses through the hills :sunglasses:.

How are Floridians holding up?

1 Like

Geesus ! Jeff . We don’t know anything different is happening in my neck of the woods…Nope!
Status quo for us…Yep!

Roy, if that is the case, this Yankee is coming down!

1 Like