Circuit testers

I am looking into buying an electrical circuit tester. Does anyone have any info on which one to buy. I am the type of person who does not mind paying more for quality. Not saying I want the most expensive, but some brands are better than others.

Thanks in advance

You can go cheap and purchase the GFCI electrical tester.

“Click Image to order”

Or you can invest in a much better tester such as the Ideal Sure Tester.

“Click image to order”

You can probably find these items cheaper by researching other dealers but I always use Professional Equipment. Home Depot also sells these items.

Thanks - I already have AFCI and GFCI testers, just wanted something more in depth. Thanks for taking the time to reply.:slight_smile:

You want in depth? Go for the FLUKE

“Click image to order”

The fluke may be overkill unless you are going beyond the minimum SOP.
Suretest is something you can use non-invasively and it will give you a lot of information. With a ground pigtail adapter you can check bonding on a lot more than receptacles.

Suretest 61-165 with additional adapters…best way to go if price is not the issue.