Clarksville Home Inspector - Certified Master Inspector

Call 615-406-6808 if you are interested in having a “Certified Master Inspector” evaluate your Real Estate purchase.

Is it an important consideration that your Home Inspector be a “Certified Master Inspector” on top of being Licensed by the state of Tennessee?

If you are purchasing Real Estate in the Clarksville Tn area and are not getting a Home Inspection, you can get answers concerning your Home Purchase at “Home Inspector On Call”](http://www.homeinspectoroncall.com).

Call today and receive your choice of a Free copy of “Environmental Concerns” or “Now that you’ve had a HOME inspection” (even if you haven’t).

Might want to change the thread title, assuming of course you are not a mater inspector.

Thanks Brad…

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

mater.jpg

“Meeker Inspector” ?

Care to explain that one?

I am one of a kind :slight_smile:

I’ll sell you that designation for $5,000.00 even make you a little badge :slight_smile:

Sold! Do you take credit personal checks ?! :wink:

Nope cash or money order only :slight_smile: Just like my insurance inspections. Come one I want to go to Baltimore for crab cakes.

I get my MD crab cakes delivered by personal carrier so you can’t negotiate that in there! :wink:

Dang…I do like crabs.

:shock: :shock: not me…had a terrible case of them back when I was single!!!

I am glad to say not me. I would have been pissed to say the least and grossed out :slight_smile:

heebeegeebes just thinking about the little critters.

I love being Not single anymore. Don’t have to worry about that crap anymore :slight_smile:

:shock::shock::shock:

How can calling a CMI go to talking about crabs lol I see a reality show coming

I up for any reality show anytime :slight_smile:

Meeker = hits and or views Guaranteed.

Just look at any thread I am involved in :slight_smile: