Clarksville Tn Real Estate

Clarksville RE Agents: Want more foot traffic at your listings?

Avoid the last minute problems that stall the close of escrow!

Reduce your liability.

We assist in TN State *Required *property disclosure, making your listing more marketable and preventing future litigation from the sale of your listing.

We represent your seller and you, not the buyer (as in most Home Inspection transactions).

We will review all Buyers Home Inspection Reports at No Charge.
We will keep things in proper perspective!
If you buy a used car, it does not require new tires, but they must hold air!

For a limited time, get 30% off all home inspections. Or receive a free Infrared Thermal Scan of the property.

For more information:
http://www.midtninspections.com/move-in-certified.html

Or contact me through the links below.

Cool beans! Expect some plagiarism. :wink:

Some constructive suggestions: I’d take out the link to view the MIC listings until you have some to list. As it is, it doesn’t look like a very popular option with 0 listings. I’d also change your font color on the page for downloading a sample MIC report. You’ve got a white font on a light gray background, and you can’t hardly read it.

Thanks for that info.

But…

I got this from Nick!

I made these up 4 months ago and am giving them away with INACHI’s home guide. Do I need to retract this?

I don’t copy any one’s stuff unless it’s allowed.
Please advise…

Yes, there are 0 listings, which I expect to fill in this market area with this marketing approach. I will remove this for now (I forgot). Thanks.

I’ll check out the font issue too. Thanks a lot!

MoveInCertified homes have been pre-inspected by InterNACHI certified inspectors and the sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and no known safety hazards. Address:City:State: (if Canada, enter Province)

Are you talking about this page?
This is from NACHI, i have no control over this as I know.
Do you have anything?

I was implying it looks good and is a good idea. Folks are going to use your idea.