- This is a fixer-upper
- Attic stairs installed in garage conversion.
- Husband goes up the stairs.
- First step off of the stairs, through the ceiling, hangs from ceiling joists for a moment, and back down onto the floor.
- Wife holding baby, not missing a beat, says, “Well now we have something else to fix on this POS.”
- Can you say “feel the tension in the room”
- Good thing is only his ego was bruised and it happened at the end of the inspection
- Funny part is he tried to feign it off by pointing to the cracked drywall around the hole and said, “look it was already cracked right there.”
*]I kept my mouth shut and facial expressions to a minimum, as did his wife. Except for her rolling of the eyes. I think this gesture is becoming a normal and natural routine with her as she does it exceptionally well.