Coming near the end of april.....

Hey Guys…

Many of you asked for it…so we are gonna do it. ( when I say we I mean ME and my OWN company )

I will be putting my entire " how to perform electrical inspections" into a DVD. You can get the book but will not be needed for this DVD as the presentation being used is MY own personal presentation.

The video will be about 8 hours in length…at the end of this video you WILL have a greater knowledge of electrical issues…I will clearly define what is safety related versus code related in order for you to DISMISS what you feel is to codie in nature for you…so dont worry about that.

Now…dont ask me the cost…I have not determined that yet but it will be less than he cost of attending my live seminar and is totally NEW for 2010 and not based on the book NACHI published…it will cover all the information in the book but in more detail.

Look for the details to be posted on www.TheElectricalGuru.com when the release date is to be. I am starting the recording next week and shoud be done rather quick…

Awesome. We want to carry it in www.InspectorOutlet.com

Looking forward to it Paul - :slight_smile:

Paul will the pictures be clearer than they were in the Nachi class…as I truly enjoyed that audio presentation but found the pictures very frustrating…really don’t want to go through that again…

Which NACHI class are you refering too…

The one with you and Ben is all I remember…test asked questions from pictures posted and i really couldn’t make out a darned thing from those pictures other than a bunch of blurry panel boxes…it was asking for things i know i could clearly identify in an actual panel but the photography was so bad it was impossible for me to answer the questions…