Company Name on Vehicle. Yes or No?

Guessing that was subs(?) whatever working for you… seems you are in different position now.:wink:

A guy riding his bicycle (stopped after seeing the van) the other day and asked my assistant if we had a card… booked the inspection the next day. :lol:

Employees. Had nothing to do with home inspections.

This a whole new adventure. I wont be putting stickers on my truck. I dont even like bumper stickers or anything that draws attention. I think that comes from my hunter side. Dont want to give away my honey holes. :cool:

Word of mouth is the best advertisement. Unfortunately that also takes the longest.

Logo up my friend, you are a professional. My truck pays for itself. Everything JJonas said is 100% correct. You don’t have to do it to be successful, but it has certainly helped me.

I had competitor magnetic signs made up (make sure the website and phone #'s are big and highly visible/legible.) I then sometimes put them on one of our vehicles & drive around with a total disregard for public safety, flipping people the bird, parking people in, cutting people off, etc. Works like gangbusters.

Wow :shock:

Totally agree with branding you vehicle. It’s not only advertising and branding, but as others have said, it’s professionalism.

If you don’t want to get into “stickers or wraps”, I understand. Stickers are a pain to remove and wraps get expensive. However, custom magnets can be order in bigger size to accommodate your vehicle. In my opinion, done correctly, they appear just as professional.

Another benefit is if the get scratched or faded, they are removable and less expensive to replace. If the time comes to replace the vehicle, you don’t have stickers or sticker residue to remove.

Just my opinion. Darn pictures wouldn’t rotate for me.

IMG_0994-2.JPG

IMG_0958-2.JPG

IMG_1891-2.JPG

IMG_0958-2.JPG

IMG_0958-2.JPG

IMG_0958-2.JPG

That’s the best use of magnets that I’ve seen. Congratulations on a job well done.

They just won’t work on a new Ford truck

:lol::lol::lol::razz:

Frank, thanks.

Chuck, that’s a 2016 Ford.

Jeff, I have nothing for you. LOL

I can see the headlines: “Local home inspector found dead in his home after a road rage incident. The victim was tracked to his residence after the attacker got all his info off his truck stickers. His high dollar IR camera was also taken.” :smiley:

I did a combo on mine.

Tried to have 2 different local shops do it… 1st one dropped the ball… second one dropped the ball twice. Ended up doing it myself.

Looks great Glad for You… Roy

Thanks Roy!

You did that yourself? Was it difficult? I put window film on all of our windows in our house so I would assume it’s the same process. I’ve just never tried on a curved surface

Yes… curves make it more interesting.:wink:

Got custom head rests too:lol: