Creating an Instagram Business Profile for Home Inspectors

3 Likes

Awesome. Feel free to contact us at contact@inspectormedia.com if you have any questions, or learn more about our services by going to www.inspectormedia.com

Now, how about setting it up from a desktop (Win7 Pro)? I’ve searched every page and setting… There is no ‘Business’ option or setting!

Blockquote

Jeffery,

IG is a mobile app. While you can look at Instagram on a desktop, and they recently added some desktop features, it’s primarily a mobile platform.

You have to set it up on your phone. Though it’s pretty easy.

And as of right now, IG is bigger than facebook for business.

(and yes, I know facebook actually owns Instagram).

Windows 7?? Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020.

So? There is nothing else Windows needs to update. It’s all about Virus/Malware/Ransomware nowadays. No different than your Report software.
Just put a “mask” on it and you’re good to go!

So then, it’s also useless on a Surface Pro.
Seems sorta short-sighted, but what do you expect from Zuckerburg!

Zuck didn’t invent IG, he just bought it.

When you inspect an old house,do you care who built it years go, or are you more concerned with the more recent repairs, care, and maintenance from the current homeowner?

I may not care WHO built it, but if it’s an old house built pre-California earthquake codes, I sure do care HOW it was built.

Hey Jeffrey, here is a short guide on how to convert your Instagram to a business account: https://inspectormedia.com/the-inspector-media-guide-to-creating-an-instagram-business-profile-for-home-inspectors/