Director of Professional Development looking for suggestions

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am lookng for feedback from NACHI members regarding improvements to NACHI Educational offerings. I am currently looking to improve several areas within NACHI’s educational suite.

We are putting together a list of approved educational providers, developing guidelines for determining CE credits for courses taken, developing a suite of non-HI related courses which will also provide a source of CE credits, and several venues.

On-line courses are in development, and more is in the wings, including lining up educational programs for next years NACHI Convention.

I'd like to see some suggestions from rank and file members. Please sent questions/suggestions to joe@advancedinspections.net

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: pdacey

If NACHI offers it’s own CE courses, whether they are online, through chapter meetings, at the convention or where ever, I’d like to see a list of which states have approved the courses for their CE as part of the course description.

I know this isn't as easy as it sounds because you're dealing with state governments. But for those of us who need to fulfill state required CE it would be a big help.

I'll help anyway I can with regard to Texas.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Good Idea.

Call me to discuss Texas.

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."