Do think the National Certification Good or Bad for us?

I would like to know if I’m the only one that thinks the NC is a waste of time and money.

Mario this is posted on the open Board so it can be voted on by none members of NACHI .
Of course this could lead to a slanted openion with any one who wishes to vote can.
To bad this happened .
It will be interesting to see what the out come is ,
You might want to post the same thing in the Closed section so only NACHI members can vote .

Roy Cooke A Happy NACHI member

Yes please re post in the members only section.

Thanks.

Ray

Will do!!

I see somebody with the handle “RHI-Inspector” keeps lurking on the Nachi site. I guess we know how he will vote eh? Then again maybe he comes here to get the real news, not what OAHI thinks its members should know. :wink:

Raymond do you mean this Rhi http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13677

Linas

No the person whose name appears as “RHI-Inspector” at Currently Active Users: 250 (77 registered users and 173 guests)

At least this person is Honorable to not try and hide under assumed names like others have done and how they have tried to destroy NACHI.
I welcome all who wish to come and learn and see what a great helpfull association NACHI is and always has been.

Roy Cooke… A Happy NACHI member

There might be more Rats jumping ship when the answers at the AGM aren’t provided. I see Cam Allen is on record on his nomination platform as stating the following…

Kinda confirms what I and others have been saying all along. And this from the former Treasurer who wrote the White Paper.

Huston we have a problem … Yeah Cam! :slight_smile: I wonder if Cam knows where Head Office is? It says in the Corporations Act any member of the public can go to the Head office to see the Registry and the by-laws, and members have been told to go to head office to see the financial records, but no one at Oahi will confirm where the office is! Oh oh.

…and when was the last time you or any member ever saw any financial statements or records of NACHI ?. Shouldn’t NACHI members also have rights? Don’t you also have a right to see where your money is spent? Oh oh. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I agree with you that we as members of OAHI deserve to see more facts and figures, but surely the same member rights should exist at NACHI.

Bill Mullen

Bill

I think Nachi is structured differently from Oahi, Oahi is a non profit.

As to Oahi you have no idea how out of wack the books are and what you are being told by those who need to cover up the mess.

The fact is a self regulating body enacted under PR 158 is in breach of its by-laws and the Corporations Act and its by-laws knowingly.

I have been told Oahi has Directors and Officers Liability insurance and I think they will need it, and once the insurer finds out whats going on Sh it will hit the fan so to speak, because its going to be easy to prove the directors have been negligent not only in the financial affairs but trampling on members rights. Can you say CONSPIRACY.

Bill OAHI has to come clean and people must step down and Committee Chairs and committee members might want to consider stepping down because they have been negligent and Oahi does not appear to have a privative clause in its enacting legislation.

Bill you are again trying to play the game you always do tum it around and get people looking in the opposite direction .
This is not about NACHI this is about the Canadian associations.
You have been a big part of them for some time and it is committee members like you and others who have not been dong the proper thing that have got OAHI/CAHPI in the BIG difficulties they are in.
Please stand up and do the correct thing .
For as long as I have been involved there have been discrepancies and very few have given much information to the members .
From Your Election a few years ago ,and other elections, my Appeal,two treasures quitting , to the removal of three DPPC committees charges laid and never heard.
This is just a few that I know off.
I only hope I live long enough to see this get fixed.
Until some directors stand up and tell all it will not change.

Roy Cooke

Oh btw Bill, it appears that there are some in OAHI who are conspiring to thwart OAHI members who are on side with the National. They are going to great lengths to abuse the by-laws in order to keep certain parties from excercising their freedom of choice and freedom of association. Wouldn’t those actions be contrary to Charter rights?

I have not been defending the OAHI Board. I know more than anyone in this world just how far some will go to thwart anyone trying to bring National initiatives into OAHI. I have already said that I agree with some of what you say about OAHI. Some of us are actually trying to do something about it instead of just bitching about it.

Now please answer my previous question. OAHI and NACHI might be different in some ways, but they both collect money from members and spend it. Why does one have to tell the members where the money goes and the other does not? I repeat:

…and when was the last time you or any member ever saw any financial statements or records of NACHI ?. Shouldn’t NACHI members also have rights? Don’t you also have a right to see where your money is spent? Oh oh. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I agree with you that we as members of OAHI deserve to see more facts and figures, but surely the same member rights should exist at NACHI.

Bill Mullen

Bill respectfully, no one has any concerns with Nachi, do you see any members questioning the where the money goes? I see many benefits for what members pay for which is a lot less than what OAHI charges for absolutely no benefits other than to be screwed over by certain people who run Oahi has a private club for their benefits and egos. They get off on power tripping.

And you are not the only one in the world to know just how far some will go to thwart initiatives in Oahi or peoples rights. Complaining in OAHI is useless even if you go through proper chanels to try and resolve the matter. That is about to change, and I have some of those aces up my sleeve which you said you had up yours! :wink:

All those who have been Nationally certified I would suspect are fed up with OAHI and that is why they got there certification to snub OAHI. The problem within OAHI is that many bitch and complain and say they don’t like the system and brag about how they will complain, but then they shut up and put their tail between their legs when they finally get their RHI, all talk no action as usual!

Many in OAHI must be hard up for a screw and are willing to be raped by OAHI in the hopes it might feel good. :frowning:

Bill
I think you will find that Nick kicks in money every year to help finance the programs that Nachi supplies. People do the math and think that Nick is pocketing a ton of money every year and it is a cash cow for him. I think Nick is wealthy enough to not have to worry about earning a living from the backs of NACHI members.
Larry

Well, old bill, in the interests of disclosure how about you start the ball rolling by telling us how much money you are paid to promote CAPHI and NCP.

NACHI costs me $289.00 per year and I get back 10 times that in value and as long as that continues I will maintain my membership and support NACHI.

Not one dime. I promote them because I believe in them. I get rewarded every day when I open my e-mails and read the many kind words from members.

Bill Mullen

Well at least Nachi members can see what they are getting for their dues, unlike Oahi who can’t even provide a proper accounting owed to the members.

Bill

I don’t believe that you get paid for this. What I believe is that you have an interest in the NCP as certificate holder #00000001.

You know very well that your cert. is useless unless every HI has one.

Good luck with it.