Does anyone know what this is?

Seems like I should know what this is. I saw two of these in the house I inspected Saturday. It is the size of a switch or outlet cover, smooth white with yellow, green and red lights (not lit up when I was there). Sorry for the poor picture quality…

Maybe a CO detector? looks similar to one I saw that was part of a alarm system.

Glass break detector.

What Roy said. :slight_smile:

Good one Roy!

I use to own a security alarm company what is why I recognized it.