Electrical or plumbing?

Anyone know what this is? I am thinking it is for the sprinkler system, but am not sure.

Was it attached to anything or just a piece by itself?


It appears to come up out of ground then elbow 90 degrees then back into ground. I am thinking water also.

They have blue pvc electrical conduit, I have yet to see any sprinkler installation that use blue piping but I have not see it all. PEX may have been used. Was it corrugated if so it was possibly low voltage being so close to the surface.

It is not corrugated.

Maybe electrical.


Looks like Blu-loc irrigation fittings and pipe to me.


looks like needing to reference politics is paying off.:slight_smile:

I knew I had not seen it all, thanks Mr. Larson