Entring a 159 degree attic has benefits...

Must of taken forever with cover over alls. How did you find things?:mrgreen::wink:

I am back but still have physical therapy 3 days a week Mon wed and fri.

I hate the heat.

If it were not for the heat I would not mind it so much. I spent the last 20+ years as an executive doing millions of dollars in business and crawling attics is one hell of a back step :frowning:

Hating life but doing what I must to survive to pay the bills. Just barely :frowning:

Michael

We have some pretty hot summers too, but attics are pretty cool here for 9 months of the year. You should move to North Dakota. You might like it better. We have similar climates. :wink:

If you used to be a salesman, what’s preventing you from going back?

Salesman??? I provided a ton of Stucco on new homes for a great many of the major builders in South Florida. No more profit in it. I used to make round about 15 to 20% profit not counting total overhead and such. now you may get the job if you shoot for 5% and I do not have deep enough pockets to play at those numbers. I believe the days of the major builders sub-contractors making a good living is long gone unless they have a Ton of money to bankroll the jobs and do not mind working on a very slim profit margin :frowning:

Mine was 149 yesterday , poor ventilation . be-careful out there us old guys faint easy lolol. love the cooler days

Yep me too.
To bad I could not work all winter and the winter before sucked ,hardly a cool day :frowning:

Earlier this week, I did 2 specialty inspections for lawsuits (water intrusions) and 1 mechanical only inspection ( mechanical had older furnace in attic). Temperature all day was low to mid 90’s. One of the houses had 2 attics, one had 3 attics, and the one with furnace up there had LOW headroom and I had to crawl thru 9"-10" of blown-in insulation to get to it and the screws were rusted on … Had to get out, go get another wrench to bust them loose. I was drenched / soaked all day … Felt like crapola / really dragging butt. As many on here know I’m 66 yrs old.

Got home that nite, did reports, took shower and went to bed. Woke up at 2:15am bent over with chest pains and feeling nauseous and trouble breathing.

Got to KU hospital ER and within 15 minutes was told I was having a heart attack.

I got back home last night and am feeling really lucky.

In this heat BE ultra careful.

Glad you’re back Dan and alright, you need to slow down doing that kind of stuff.

Glad your back Dan take it easy life is too short