Episode 58 - Home Inspection Training

Well said of that book, the best of all books. I understand your reasons for putting off the old…Let me know if you would, how a fellow narrative report writer finds Home Inspector Pro, in contrast to InspectVue. I may also be looking to jump ship as well, I just wanted to get as much pay back as possible with the 1k investment in the old program.
Sincerely,
Gerald Wilcox

Gerald, make sure to use the Library Converter to convert all your narratives over to HIP so you don’t lose what you’ve built up. Plus we still have the $150 off discount going for guys who convert from IV.

Did you check out the sample report I pointed you to?

Hi Dominic, the link was to a page of sample reports. I believe I checked this out a few days earlier. Because you said it was recently posted I went to the last page and viewed the last sample report. If that is the correct one, I did view that report. The library converter is a great feature. So what is the bottom line for a Nachi menber / InspectVue user?

It should have been a direct link to just one report: http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=182&action=dlattach&attach=1240&lang=english&topic=847.0

IV converts get $150 off so $449 total, rather than the normal $100 off that InterNACHI members get. Email me for the coupon code. Make sure you play around with the program first and get comfortable with it so you’re sure you like it. There’s over a dozen other templates you can download on the message boards and we have a brand new residential that will be coming out in our next release as well (already 2 residential, 2 commercial and a mold template).

There’s also a PVS help group on the message board. Basically a group of guys who have converted recently helping each other out.

Ben , I like the way you do your reports , I, like you am working on switching to H.I.P. (takes a little time I’m slow)
Please send me a copy of your report as I like the way you word things and want to adapt them to my new report templates.
THANK YOU BEN AND NACHI.

Thank you. You got it.
Anyone who’d like a copy of the inspection report that I reviewed in my home inspection training video on NACHI.TV is welcome. Please email me and put “copy of report” in the subject line.