Exactly how inspectors make money on Green Building

It’s a 406-page excel document so I don’t know how to post it. Let’s see if I can get Nick to put it on the site.

And blown in cellulose is a crap insulation, in any case. Especially without a vapor barrier and with 20 unsealed can lights going into the attic.

Also, most residential energy audits do not require a blower door. I have seen many blower door test actually cause damage to the house.

Just crank up the dryer on air fluff and you will get the required 50 Pascal negative pressure.

Hope this helps;

Will, when you de-pressurize a house this way do you use a Manometer to measure and verify you’ve reached 50 pascals?

There were many lists put together in an energy management course I took. I would like to see Kenton’s also.

cparsnow@gmail.com

Yep.

Nick has it and should post it soon.

Has this been released yet?

Kenton:
Keep us posted. I am just now developing a green inspection protocol.

T.Neyedli CHI
ASTTBC/BCIPI
BPCPA #47827
www.alphahomeinspections.ca

Kenton- what’s the scoop? Any word on this?
Mike Jewett
JaxHomeSpy, LLC
http://www.jaxhomespy.com

Sorry guys, that work is my own. It took me a long time to create it. Nick has opted not to offer it.
I put it together using public information and you can do the same. I don’t suppose many of you work for free and neither do I.

On the other hand, if enough of you ask him for it, I might consider selling it. I bielieve he thinks it conflicts with one of his projects, but that’s for him to decide.