Flexible duct connections

Not super familiar with flexible B-vent ducting, but I’m pretty suspicious of these connections. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Those are universal connectors designed for this. Give it a little shake to make sure it is all secure.

5 Likes

I looked it over as best as I can.
I do not like the how the gas fired furnace exhaust vent mount to flex B-vent termination being on an angle nor is there any physical independent support bracket to prevent movement.
I do not like how the gas flex B-vent terminates on the gas fired water heater atmospheric vent. It appears tin foil was wrapped around the the top of the original gas fired water heater atmospheric vent.

What about the requirements for flue?
Both gas fired appliances, the furnace and water heater, are used one of the B-vent pathways for exhaust. The gas fired water heaters vent will get hot.
No vent support.
I could imagine changing the furnace filter the B-vent pipe could be hit.

Suspect appliance venting installation. Further review required by a licensed professional. Act upon any recommendations therein.