Flir C5 reviews

I had issues with Flir support too, my E6 was acting up… long story short… they didn’t fix it and I found a private provider that fixed it for me, as a bonus, after the repair the resolution was much better.:wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

I had a similar issue with my E8XT but I bought mine through Monroe IR and they gave me a loaner E6 while it was getting worked on. I had the same issue again a few months later and they replaced my E8XT for free without arguments. It was still under warranty. Monroe’s customer service is much better than dealing directly with FLIR.

2 Likes

The Flir C5 just came out in 2020 so not sure if your talking about the same camera. But for the price it is a great thermal camera for home inspections. I bought one when it came out.

You’re right, I meant that model/line from FLIR, so I started with C2 and bought as the new models have been released, so at this point I have a C5.

Just thought I would update everyone on this. FLIR finally replaced my C5 after lots of screaming and yelling. No issues since with the new camera. But, according to FLIR I was doing something wrong or my charger was NG. Funny, same charger, new camera, and no issues.