Fluke TI55 Thermal Imager

Hello all, I am offering up my very lightly used Fluke TI55 for sale. It is a slightly older model that doesn’t do the Picture in picture (no IR Fusion). It only has a couple hours of usage time on it and is in almost like new condition. It includes 2 batteries, Charger, 512mb CF card, and original fluke yellow pelican case. It also includes the manual and the computer software.

This unit features a 320 x 240 sensor and a very high sensitivity of 50meK (.05C). It also has a very broad range of temperature measurement (-20C to +600C). Please email me at homestea@att.net with any questions or if you want any pictures I can email them to you. You can also call or text me at (775)830-3289.

I am asking $5000 shipped via express overnight. I can accept cashiers checks or PayPal +3%

Price lowered to $4000 plus $50 shipping within USA. Payment only via paypal +3% or cashiers check shipped to me via USPS Express.

Price reduced to $4000 plus shipping. I need to sell this thing ASAP due to a Pet Emergency that happened over the weekend and is ongoing right now.

I cannot go any lower than this price but i do need to see this item ASAP.