Fluke TIR1 for sale or Trade

As a side note- if any of you guys actually have investments, you may want to look into buying some physical gold coins. I have picked up a couple and have experienced a 25% annual gain for the last 11 years. I dare you to find any other asset class that compares (outside of inflation).

I am not a broker, nor am I affiliated with any investment organization. Just some words of advice for a group of such nice guys.

Don’t laugh, gold will be the only thing standing when this whole economic mess resolves.

If you sell the camera for $2500.00 you can buy 1 gold coin and 2 bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue + one Cohiba Cuban cigar:-;;. Just wait a few years and you can make 20 to 25% on that coin and make up the difference in $$$$$:-({|=. Than buy another coin and keep going by time 10 years go by you might be rich. How is that for an advice……….\:D/

If do not make this move soon than the camera continues to go down in price](*,). Next year (1 Jan 2012) offer will be $1800.00. From there on forget it! It will make a great wall decor for the office.:roll:

Camera was sold, locally for $3500.

Thanks for your guy’s help (and harassment).

Rick

Rick -

Glad you got it moved.

cameras are like cars… they rapidly depreciate as soon as you take delivery…
if the price offered by members here is not to your liking, go elsewhere and good luck with your future business.

This response seems appropriate
got it from an employee
couple months back…

*"If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, *
*you would have $49.00 today! *

*If you purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG, you would have $33.00. *

*$1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, $0.00 today. *

*But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of canned beer, *
*drank all the beer, *
*turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, *
*you would have $214.00. *

*Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. *