Footing/Paper Material

Can anyone tell me the name of this paper (technical term) that has the black tar in it, and approx year they stopped using this. what was the mixture they used?? for the paper… Or how this was used and why did they use it this way…
To many appraisers call this mold so I am looking for knowledge here.

SisalKraft bitumen Laminated Kraft Pape

They also made a reinforced version many years ago.

Is that tar they used in it??

Perfect thank you guys…