forgery and fraud

GUESS IT’S THE “LUCK” OF THE DRAW. I have done everything wrong to obtain longetivity, but i am stil alive. Even amazes me. Is there a grand plan, don’t know until I get there. By ALL medical accounts I should be dead. (there are some that wish I were!!) Enjoy and be thankful of each day, no matter of what your beliefs!

Kevin:
It is what it is, a positive attude, and "I’ll beat this " goes a long way, if you “give up”, no hope attitude, then you doom yourself. You need to psych yourself up, I’ll make it.

I am ornery enough to stay alive, just to piss off those who wish I were dead.

You have many years ahead, convince yourself of that!!!

You’re not reading my sarcasm. I should have added one of these :roll: I was actually taking a shot at the concept of an all loving, omniscient father. I’m really not worried about the A-Fib much. Pretty simple condition to manage. Mine is very minor anyway, I’ve read a lot about people who have episodes almost daily.

I feel your pain with this issue; my signature was used by an insurance agent 6 times. 4 with Citizens and 2 with Universal, this act went unpunished. Not only that but everyone from the OIR to Citizens has been informed with supporting documents about a company in Hialeah Florida that used an electrical license on a 4-point and on a CIT-electrical affidavit that doesn’t belong to them, they also performed a wind mitigation on this same house certifying it as 100% masonry when the fact is that the house is a 1940’s frame structure with asbestos siding.

Well guess what; nothing happened these people are still in business.

(See attached reports)
106 SW 9 ST DELRAY BEACH ELECTRICAL LD .pdf (84 KB)

106 SW 9 ST DELRAY BEACH MIT CIT SL.pdf (167 KB)

106 SW 9 ST DELRAY BEACH SL.pdf (129 KB)

SAD