framing inspection

Anyone have any info. they can post about framing inspections, especially a sample report of one. Also, things to look for that are out of the ordinary would help as well. thanks.

http://azashi.org/InspectAHouse-March07.pdf

Dale;

At least my link is a NACHI Member, and he also talks to you. ha. ha.
Wonder if he was web site of the year. :wink:

http://www.ameriproinspect.com/phase_2_frame.htm

Some good info.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:smiley:

[quote=dduffy]

:D/quote)

Always liked that place, but never been. Hear there are good framing Contractors there. ha. ha. :wink: :wink:

Just razzing you Dale, when I saw that ASHI sticker on your link. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

[quote=mcyr]

[quote=dduffy]

:smiley:
[/quote)

Always liked that place, but never been. Hear there are good framing Contractors there. ha. ha. :wink: :wink:

Just razzing you Dale, when I saw that ASHI sticker on your link. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: [/quote]

Well the man asked a question about framing Marcel and there is a seminar going on in his back yard…Lucky…!!

Hope all is well Marcel…:smiley:

Scott… Framing inspections [like 1 year new home warrantry inspections]are a totally different inspection…
To get corrections done by the builder expect to provide ROC, Code and Manufactures Installation Specifications.

Check with Bob Killie… Web: www.acuspect.com He wrote a program specifically for framing inspections in AZ.
His report provides code references and manufactures installation specifications to provide the builder on builder disputed items.

From what I understand he is going to be at the inspect a house and sharing his knowledge and reporting information and most likely will have a sample report.

The other thing to check is ,does your insurance cover framing inspections?

](Certified Home Inspectors near Tucson, AZ 85711, USA - InterNACHI®)