FREE $20 @FOAM Class-Action Suit Payment
Canadians to get money back for purchase of flexible polyurethane foam and eligiblepolyurethane foam products as part of $38M class action settlement
Who is eligible for compensation?
You are automatically a class member and can complete a claim form if you:
• Live in Canada now or you lived in Canada between Jan. 1, 1999 and Jan. 10,2012
• And bought, in Canada, flexible polyurethane foam, eligible foam products orcarpet underlay made in Canada for personal, commercial, or manufacturing useduring the same time period.
Which products qualify?
A claim can be made for the purchase of flexible polyurethane foam made inCanada and for the purchase of the following eligible foam products, if made inCanada:
• Bed mattresses
• Upholstered office chairs
• Upholstered Armchairs
• Two-seat sofas
• Three-seat sofas and sectional sofas
• Carpet underlay
• Carpet pad
• Carpet cushion
How do I request money?
• To submit a claim simply fill out the online form and submit the requireddocumentation no later than [FONT=“Open Sans”]February 6th 2018**
• To file a claim please click here.
• For consumer claims, members of the same family living together must pooltogether their purchases in a single claim.
***“This type of claim requires either a proof of purchase or a photograph ofthe tag of one foam product for which you are making a claim, a tag that indicatesit was Made in Canada”, ideally between Jan. 1, 1999 andJan. 10, 2012
How much can I claim?
• For end consumers, the minimum amount you may be able to claim is 20, ormore, depending on the number and type of eligible Canadian foam products youpurchased. • You can either fill out a simplified claim form (to claim 20) or a standardclaim form (to claim more than 20$).
• Use the online calculator to decide which form is best for you.
• Manufacturers who purchased flexible polyurethane foam to make their productsand resellers who purchased flexible polyurethane foam or foam products forresale may also be entitled to compensation. They can fill out a standard claimform here.
• In all cases, the amounts received by class members will depend on the volumeand type of Canadian flexible polyurethane foam or eligible foam productspurchased as well as the volume of claimants.
For more questions see the FAQ page.
For complete details see the Distribution Protocol.