Free Mouse Pads question

Originally Posted By: jhorton
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

First let me say I use a mouse pad of the same design and they are great! I love mine. It was a Christmas gift and if I wear it out I will buy another one.

My question is probably for Nick, but I wanted to post it here in case someone else had the same question. When you ship those to the Realtor do you include the Members name that requested it for them?

I am the only Member within 50+ miles so it doesn't matter much but I am curious. Going to be getting some names and addresses together this week!

--
Jeff <*\\><
The man who tells the truth doesn't have to remember what he said.

Originally Posted By: chorne

Hi all,

I was under the impression that the mouse pad
was to be requested by licenced Realtors.

Can someone help me out with this?

Carla

Originally Posted By: Beccah Levine

Jeff-The mouse pads are shipped with a letter including the member’s name and company.

And Carla, any member can request mouse pads be sent to realtors if they email me (beccah.levine@nachi.org) or Nick with the addresses. Be sure to include the realtor's name, and his or her company.

Sorry for the late reply, I just read this thread... ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif)

Beccah

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Beccah is a babe, Beccah is a babe. WOOOO WOOO!! Tell your dad I said hello. icon_biggrin.gif

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Beccah Levine

Aww, shucks…

Well, I have to admit, I don't really look like my avatar--I'm a blonde. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Beccah

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Beccah,

I have met you before, I am not speaking about your avatar! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

I have my agent list in a Microsoft Excel file that I use for mass mailings out of Microsoft Word Mail Merge.

Would you prefer to receive it in an Excel file or a document listing each address in mailing format:

i.e.

John Smith, 123 Your Street, Georgetown, KY 40324

or

John Smith
123 Your Street
Georgetown, KY 40324

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com